Better than most, but not great.
1 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: 1) Nicely designed course using the properties best features.
2) Beginner friendly which kind of goes hand in hand with school courses.
3) Tees are marked by a board in the ground unlike many school courses where tees are non existent.
4) Nice Discatchers.
5) Elevation comes into play on a couple holes.
6) Nice use of what trees are in the area of the course.
7) I used a wide variety of shots here . . . hyzer, anhyzer, spike hyzer, stalled straight shot, and even a roller or two. It is a well designed course when this happens!
Cons: 1) Tee areas were not always level and sometime bare soil.
2) Goofy shot over the corner of a tennis court . . . could be viewed as fun by some, but I view it as an unnecessary safety risk. Still fun to throw the shot, but I would have avoided it.
3) This course is definitely not in play during certain other activities. It's ok because it is on school property.
Other Thoughts: This course is better than most school courses, but still not quite what I wish could represent the sport. Disc golf is still always the afterthought right now and I would like to see as new schools go in that it gets included in the physical education planning of the property.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.