0 Helpful / 1 Not
Damn nature you scary
Pros: - Discatchers
- Technicality of the holes
- Mix of shots (R-L, L-R, S)
- Beautiful hill that it's set on
Cons: Where to start
- Teepads were half turf and half natural with grass growing through them
- Some holes were poorly designed (i.e. 6)
- Parking is about a 600 foot walk to the first tee
- UNDERGROWTH IS NOW OVERGROWTH
- Rough was too rough... even if you were off the fairway by a few feet there was just nothing
- Holes 10-16 were just awful (nice design but just bushes and overgrown stuff even in the fairways
- High percentage of loosing a disc
- I know this is an outside in the woods type sport and I know the park can't help it but spider webs are everywhere
- Park is in the middle of nowhere
Other Thoughts: HIGH PERCENTAGE OF DISC LOSS
There were times were I was dead middle of the fairway and we still almost loss the disc due to high grass.
If I were local I'd play holes 1-9 then 17 and 18. The others weren't worth loosing a disc over.
Skip this course!
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.