1 Helpful / 0 Not
- A nice variety of open holes with a few distinct hazards
- Nice long, concrete teepads. Some holes with multiple.
- Clean park with other recreational options.
- Water is a sneaky factor on many holes. It doesn't look bad at first, but if you aren't careful, it will get you.
- Navigation is not easy, even with a map. Teepads need labels.
- This is a solid course. I got frustrated after losing three discs in the water, but that was my fault for being too aggressive on a windy day.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 1 Not
Played a few times now...
Pros: Well maintained park. Very good variety of holes to play. Nice concrete tees. Pleasing to look at. Holes changed frequently to add variety. Improved from my first impression. It never gets boring.
Cons: The river is pretty nasty...
Other Thoughts: I really like this course and will play it every time I go to Lubbock. A "big arm" course that challenges your accuracy on the approach and the wind challenges your putts.
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.