Fort Collins, CO
Edora Park Share
Uploaded By: hirsch449 Hole #4 (Taken 12/2013)
Hole #4 Approach

5+    8/12/2016   9/5/2016
Review By: Unlimited
Pros: Best course in the area
2 Baskets from almost all tee pads(try flipping disc or playing both to choose)
3 new holes in grass area ( grass tee pads, no sign, just have to ask a local)
Every type of throw needed to have a good round
Very clean
Good for all skill levels
Non disc golfers seem to stay out of fairways
Cons: Hard to navigate
Busy and backed up during prime time
Print a map or play with a local
Other Thoughts: I play this course when I visit family and it always seems to be changing for the better. The multiple baskets off one tee pad make for some interesting games that aren't an option at any of the other courses I've played. Still no hole 9 due to construction

Great Disc Golf Experience

2-4    9/8/2015   9/8/2015
Review By: Soulsnatcha
Pros: I really enjoyed playing this course it has something for everyone. This course has a lot of variety. There are long holes, technical holes, a hole on an island, shots along water hazards, as well as shots over water hazards. hole 12 has an "A" and "B" tee pad which I found a fun twist ( I played both). Concrete tee pads, multiple pin placements and well marked holes are also features of this course. All in all I had some great rounds of disc golf.
Cons: Nasty Bathroom Facility! Certain times of day the course can be packed. To me however these cons are outweighed by the pros for this course, I play it every time I am in Fort Collins.
Other Thoughts: The local disc golf shop has maps and is extremely helpful in providing information on all the courses in FC.The course is well groomed and surprisingly there was very little litter.

It's a beauty!

1    8/27/2014   9/2/2014
Review By: nannermonkey
Pros: - Great layout in this community park
- Nice variety
- Good incorporation of water hazards
Cons: - Orientation of a teepad or several is backwards...my playing partner nearly broke an ankle when he slipped off the narrow part as he made a drive on hole 6
- Didn't get to play hole 9 the day I was there (due to city construction)
Other Thoughts: I love the 16th hole!

Much better than the old layout

1    2/28/2014   3/11/2014
Review By: bcos4life
Pros: Still has a couple bomb throws, and a few short throws. The level change is great, especially in the back 9. I've always had a love of the "island hole", and they made that even more fun. It is now away from the main park at most parts. Signage is great as well.
Cons: Still a heck of walk half the time to go from hole to hole. The wall to the power plant looks like it would have quite a few discs behind it, especially on a windy day. Some of the tee pads have an unlevel section, it looks intentional... but annoying none the less.
Other Thoughts: Great course still. I was worried after the new layout, but they really made what they had work.