1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1) 2 tee locations for each hole.
2) good variety of holes
3) nice baskets
4) tee signs are in great shape
5) usually not too busy, so able to play lots of holes in short amount of time
6) easy to find discs, unless you land in pond
Cons: 1) signs on holes have a blue/green area. You need to try and figure out which is the front 9 tees vs alternate tees on your first trip or two out there
2) course could use a little more mowing. It wasn't bad, but could be better
3) bring mosquito spray, as they are angry little buggers on some holes
4) sometimes people park right along or in front of tee boxes to picnic
Other Thoughts: I really enjoy the course. When I hurt my back and couldn't throw sidearm for a while, this course forced me to learn how to throw rhbh. I like many of the holes out there, but a few have really no line towards the hole, so you just chuck it and pray. There is a lot to like though and I recommend you taking the drive to try it out
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Jared Cowles told me to review his spectacular course
1 Helpful / 3 Not
Pros: Some difficulty for the more advanced players. Nice open field shot over the water on hole one. Love the giant dog leg into the enclosure of trees.
Cons: Sometimes there isnt a direct line you can take so you almost need to huck and hope. A lot of tight tunnels through the trees. And the fact that the city wont mow the grass on the fairway's of some of the holes.
1 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.