Jefferson City, MO
The Dam Course Share
Uploaded By: ScottyLove Hole #7 (Taken 3/2014)

dam course

1    10/20/2014   10/20/2014
Review By: jasonrigler
Pros: Challenging course with a variety of shots. Hills come into play on most holes. There is a nice mix of open and wooded shots. I think this is a championship course in the making. The scenery of the lake and all the geese is wonderful. loads of benches and easy to navigate.
Cons: Course is still a work in progress. Some drivers are in a hurry over the blind hills and curvy roads getting to the park. No permanent tee pads yet. A few holes still need some work to make them safe. Some bees and poison ivy to avoid.
Other Thoughts: I was there for the first tournament and so it was recently cleaned and nicely marked for the event. It's going to be a year or so before this course is completed I'd guess. It's a demanding course to play and walk. Not really cart friendly thru the woods. I loved the care taken in marking paths using the downed trees. I enjoyed the temporary island hole 16, the rollercoaster #8, #2 with a narrow downhill and the basket just 20 feet in front of the lake. I don't know if the course is playable full time now. Course ate my lunch but I am looking forward to redemption next year. It's probably just a 3 right now as it is unfinished - but it was a 3.5 for the tourney and should be a 4 by next year.