Williamston, NC
Farm Life Disc Golf Share
Uploaded By: Dtrain22 Hole #1 (Taken 12/2009)
3 / --   3 / 208ft. Par / Distance:

1 2 Next >
  Home Turf...great stuff!

5+    11/26/2009   11/26/2009
Review By: Dtrain22
This review was updated on 12/1/2009
Pros: Easy to navigate, good parking, holes mapped very well with awesome homemade signs, gorgeous landscape, awesome owner Mr. Kent Roberson
Cons: summer time can see snakes and lots of spider webs, swamp and pond are unforgiving...it has 6 of my discs right now, haha
Other Thoughts: this is my favorite course that I've played, and although my score hasn't ever been great here compared to others, it will still be the one I always want to play, when I come home from Raleigh it's usually the first thing I do.

Tough, but AWESOME

5+    5/14/2009   6/6/2009
Review By: whiskeytreefrog
This review was updated on 12/31/2009
Pros: Tight fairways, a few open shots, leftys, rightys, water hazards, alternate pin or tee on many holes, long, short, mandos, great atmosphere, sunday doubles, horses next to 1 and 2, benches, bag posts, trash cans. and some wildlife. extremely challenging.
Cons: deep pond with no bank to see a disc on really, swamps bring bugs, snakes etc.., can be a little confusing layout at first. a little tricky to spot first time goin out. needs better tee's and maybe more of them.
Other Thoughts: privately owned need to call owner to play, his number is on sign at parking. awesome guy. one of my favorites to go play.

farm life

2-4    1/6/2008   11/6/2008
Review By: ecupirate82
This review was updated on 4/7/2011
Pros: Very challenging course. Nice mix of holes. Long and short holes all give a good challenge to even the advance players. You need to be very accurate to keep a good score. Gorgeous course.
Cons: Natural tee pads are not my favorite. Some holes don't have the clearest of lines, I felt some relied more on luck than skills.
Other Thoughts: Call before you Go! Well worth the drive. One of my top 3 courses!! Beautiful scenery!

Tough And Rigorous

5+    10/18/2008   10/21/2008
Review By: xamathaonx
Pros: This course will challenge even the highest level player. It has a lot of variation between holes in that there is a good mix of long and short holes, a good mix of doglegs, several hazards, open shots, as well as "Bike path" shots. Very tough and rigorous course. Highly enjoyable to play. As well as one of my favorite courses I have played.
Cons: Watch out for the swamp on the back nine! I have lost many disc's to this particular hazard. Also Hole 18's pond hazard has claimed atleast 30+ of my discs. If you get into a hole you wil be very lucky to boogey your way out of it.
Other Thoughts: Challenging yet very fun to play.

1 2 Next >