Fletcher, NC
Uploaded By: DiscChainBasket18 Hole #8

Pretty Sorry

1    7/10/2015   7/10/2015
Review By: jeffboi
Pros: it exists?
Cons: i'm not sure how you make a 9 hole course that is played mostly in a field hard to navigate, but they did it. My wife hated it because it has 500 ft par 3s. Overall, they took discs and golf and made it completely un-fun.

D+ = i Don't throw 500'

2-4    7/12/2005   4/20/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- D
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- D
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- D
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- B
5) Multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them -- D
Other Thoughts: I ranked this course subjectively based on my own personal enjoyment factor...more accurately my "personal addiction factor". Since I have played a decent number of courses (115 18-hole, 50 9-hole as of early 2009), my hope is that players/explorers who have similar tastes will find my ratings list helpful as they chose courses to play and explore.

Over time, I expect to fill some of my reviews in with more descriptive verbiage...if what I say adds anything to what has already been written. For now, my list is more important to me than the verbiage of my reviews.