Fletcher, NC
Crookston DGC Share
Uploaded By: DiscChainBasket18 Hole #8 (Taken 9/2009)
5 / 540ft.   5 / --   3 / 540ft.   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Wear long Pants!

2-4    10/11/2013   10/14/2013
Review By: Bowman101
Pros: Great long shots that really test your arm
clean
Cons: Poison ivy everywhere.
Difficult to find tees
Near parking lots
Near playgrounds
Other Thoughts: This course was fun to me because its a new course and it allowed me to drive it as far as I can. The holes are almost always around 3-400 feet away from the tees, which are extremely hard to find. Also you better be great with your drives because the woods full of poison ivy. Another thing is that the holes are near/on a walking path and a picnic area, so at one time a woman came down and sat in the middle of the fairway which was difficult. Even though it only has nine holes, I only parred the second one. I ended up with nine over when I played because of the difficulty and there was a strong wind. My advice when playing is to play with all of But overall I had a fun time.

Ok course

5+    7/5/2011   7/10/2011
Review By: ncjay
Pros: It's an ok course, nothing spectacular here. Some long drives straight across open fields so you get to really see what your disc can do.
Cons: Very flat and wide open. the wind can come into play alot. also a very popular park so there is alot of time spent waiting on walkers/joggers and bicycles.
Other Thoughts: close to home so i get to play it alot.

Let 'er rip

2/10/2008   4/22/2008
Review By: dherdt
Pros: If you want long holes that reward distance, this is it. Some pins are protected by woods and shrubs, but all of the tees have wide open fairways. Great for the big arm.
Cons: Very flat and not a lot of variety. Jogging track in play on many of the holes.

Nice Park ~ Okay Course

3/21/2008   3/23/2008
Review By: kpkirishy
Pros: This Course is set in a really nice park. There are several holes where you can really let it rip.
Cons: The holes weren't marked very well at all. We spent a lot of time trying to find tees and there aren't many obstacles so the wind can really come into play. The park is also pretty busy (we were there on a Friday afternoon) and we spent a lot of time waiting for folks to be out of the way.
Other Thoughts: If I lived near this course I would play it fairly often but i didn't feel it was worth the trip.