Fun HS course
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Good use of terrain, elevation changes
- Interesting shots, good hole distance
- 2 Concrete tees (6, 7), rest start from sidewalks
- 2 blind holes (3, 5)
- nice new baskets
- good signs
Cons: - Playable outside of school/activities hours ONLY; many holes near/along sidewalks, by the baseball/football/soccer fields
- Not too many obstacles (bushes on 7, small trees on 8, as well as other random obstacles not really interfering with play)
- Hole 1 is dangerously close to the building - looks like there has been some window breakage, this hole may get (re)moved in the future
- Holes 2 and 9 are really close to each other, nearly the same shot
Other Thoughts: This course is fun to play, but only when there are no people around - otherwise it can be really dangerous to the pedestrians, as many holes are aligned with sidewalks. In the last year or so, Highlands Ranch schools have put up 3 courses of 9 holes each (Mountain Vista HS and Cresthill MS are the other ones) - they are all very similar in that they go around the school and fields - this one is maybe marginally nicer that the others.
This course is not really a destination course, but good if you live in the area.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Not too shabby for a HS course!
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: Elevation changes are very nice.
Good tee pads (mostly concrete and/or asphalt)
Cons: A lot of wide open shots, but some blind holes to help alleviate that issues.
It is at a high school so limited play.
Other Thoughts: Considering this is a HS course, it is very well made and the designer should be happy with the results.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.