Hot Springs, AR
Uploaded By: RustyP Hole #4
Hole #4 Long Tee

1    11/27/2008   11/27/2008
Review By: Pitch
Pros: Cedar Glades is in my opinion the nicest piece of property for a course i've seen in years.The rolling hills and variations of alleys and elevations could make for the nicest course in our area.
Cons: I have to disagree in the HOME RUN statement.Holes in some areas play dangerously close to each other.T Boxs aren't level.T Boxs are hard to find and not user friendly.(Too much distance in some cases)
Other Thoughts: I feel for the level of experience that the designer has in his 50 plus courses he's not paid a lot of attention to this course or the possibilities this land has to offer.Actually i've discussed this problem with the man overseeing this park and have offered to fix these problems.I've also offered to design the new 18 hole layout and tie the two courses together.I'm waiting on that phone call.THIS COULD BE A 5 RATED COURSE.Pitch(tommypitchfordjr@yahoo.com)For course design info and any feathers I may have ruffeled over this review.Check out Russellville ,Alma,Ben Geren and my latest Arkadelphia