Columbia, MO
Albert Oakland Park - Back Course Share
Uploaded By: scarpfish Hole #9 (Taken 6/2009)
4 / 336ft.   4 / 336ft.   3 / 336ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Where's the next tee?

2-4    10/3/2010   8/3/2011
Review By: mcooley
Pros: Good distance variety. Once you figure out where you're going, the hole usually provides some challenge. The front nine of the back course offer plenty of opportunity to go for big distance. The back nine of the back course is more technical, with some interesting blind shots.
Cons: Poor navigability. Got very confused several times, because the front and back courses overlap toward the end of the back course. The arrows directing you to the next tee are all spun around on the poles they're mounted on, so they're usually worthless.
Other Thoughts: I did not play the front course. It appeared mostly wide open and not nearly as technical.

What signs!!!

1    10/12/2010   10/13/2010
Review By: bigt
Pros: Holes are all challenging.
Very nice tee pads.
Water comes into play.
Ace runs even for my short arm.
Multiple and varied pin locations.
Cons: Most of the signs are useless.
No flow to the course.
Hole #2 no shot for short armed old man, I know sounds like a personal problem.
Other Thoughts: If I had not played with someone that had played this course I would have been lost, to me one of the most important things a course needs to take care of is good signs.

I really liked how the water was brought into play but I do think some bridges would be a great idea.