Minneapolis, MN
Fridley Middle School DGC Share
Uploaded By: coolbrees15 Hole #9 (Taken 5/2014)

For the Middle School Kids

1    5/29/2014   5/29/2014
Review By: Aim For The Chains
Pros: New innova baskets placed strategically throughout the limited area of the back side to the school property. The usage of the oak trees is done well and also slope of some greens making for great placement/accuracy training for upshots and even longer drives if a person was to play safari style.
Cons: No tees at this time (likely b/c so new but a stick in the ground even would be nice and I would bump to a 3 with signage.....)

Pretty crammed together even with shorter hole distances but without knowing exact tee locations there could be some good amount of shot separation and players.
Other Thoughts: Great to see this type of course pop up at a middle school (and across from the high school as well) brining exposure at a young age and to an established residential neighborhood. Some elementary kids were walking along the sidewalk watching in awe as we threw some bombs at a pin in the open with great excitement and interest. These are the kinds of courses DG needs more of even if they aren't for everyone to play regularly-- we all can use some putting and approach practice :)

1    5/22/2014   5/22/2014
Review By: timj5304
Pros: A block from my house, put in just this week. Found it walking my dog. Good for practice putting so now I don't need to buy a basket.
Cons: Someone decided to put this course on this site. I was not going to because I am kind of worried about possible basket theft after the Arcola park was ripped off. When I was playing it the other day some random dude ran up and took a pic of a basket and jumped back in his car and drove off.
Other Thoughts: This was going to be my little secret that I was hoping nobody knew about, well that lasted a whole 3 days.