8 Helpful / 0 Not
Short but Fun
Pros: Very well maintained park atmosphere with a fair amount of variety in your shots.
- I saw no less than 7 park employees taking care of the grounds during my round.
- The tee pads were more than ample
- Nice use of limited elevation available
- Fair amount of variety in shot choices
Other Thoughts: -With only 6 holes over 300ft this is not a course for players that like to air it out. The back to back 400+ holes are the only real places to crush a drive
- While the tee signs are fairly accurate, they only showed one pin placement, as mentioned below
- It was a bit confusing to find the course with all the park roads being one way, and I found no place to park close by hole 1. Perhaps locals know of a better place to park.
Overall, a fun course with a few challenging holes. A great place to work on your straight drives and finesse upshots.
8 of 8 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.