Redmond, WA
Juel Community Park Share

The puddles let me wash off the mud

5+    3/17/2016   3/21/2016
Review By: Pactime
Pros: The biggest pro is that it's disc golf. I'm grateful to have a course near my in laws.

I really like throwing at 2/11, 3/12, and 5/14, where there's bits of tree action and some thought to the drives.

2 concrete tee pads per hole in good shape. Score cards at the park sign and the course is marked well.

Couple spots to really air out on the drive (esp #6)
Cons: Small, mostly open, and very wet. Not really technical at all, and lots of wide open throws. Kinda just hacking away at distance to get to the basket.

I played once last summer when dry, and it was tall grasses and puffs of dirt. This winter tho? Holy moly! Boots are required. This place is swampy.
Other Thoughts: Recently found Loutsis park in Carnation and when I'm in the area will go there instead. I'm glad for Juel bc I'm glad for courses to play, but I'd say this is mostly a practice course. As of 3/17/16, at least it was drying out as compared to February, when it wasn't.

Muddy

1    4/3/2009   4/4/2009
Review By: menmabassguitar
Pros: flat and open fare ways
serious potential on sunny days!
Cons: Super muddy yesterday!
I suppose if you had rubber boots you could make it through, still gonna have a real dirty disc to deal with.

Only 9 holes