Minneapolis (Plymouth), MN
Zachary Playfield Share
Uploaded By: chad-o

City planners forgot about this one...

5+    4/4/2012   4/5/2012
Review By: Deadbishop
Pros: IF the city got around to it, this would be a great course. Used to be much better than this.
Cons: #1, #2, #4 all seem fairly identical. Shoot through trees. After #4, it seems like the city can't make up it's mind how to lay things out. #6 doesn't even have a basket! It's just a pole with an orange sticker.
Other Thoughts: It seems like this course has been half finished for years now. I wish the city would stop screwing with the layout. Not worth laying until they clean up and finish this mess.

Not Quite Sunnyside

5+    9/8/2011   9/12/2011
Review By: Badgerman
This review was updated on 9/12/2012
Pros: 1) There is a map posted at the start of the course, which is good, you're probably going to need it.

2) Only 1 water hazard, and it's easily avoided

3) #6 is a nice long bomb downhill shot

4) #s1, 2 and 4 are mid-range corridor shots. very tight and controlled fairways
Cons: 1) From Basket 1 you have to back-track down the fairway to get to #2

2) Rude Tennis players

3) Course does not flow very well. there is a lot of time spent wondering where to go, map at beginning is nice but I'd like to see signs.

4) I play this course about once every 2 months and every time i play it's a little different, but it's never good
Other Thoughts: Worth playing if Sunnyside or Plymouth Creek are busy, or for a quick warm-up.

5+    6/5/2009   8/3/2009
Review By: Cradical
Pros: The only pros with this course that I can see is that the first shots in the woods are pretty challenging. Other than that, you only have to worry about throwing over the pond.
Cons: There are no signs that tell you where the next hole is so if it's your first time, good luck finding where to go. The few times I've played it, I've never played the same holes. Everything seems to be different each time I have gone.
A building was recently built in the way of the fairway on hole 3 I think.
All throws are pretty short, I'm not sure there was a need for a driver the last time I went.
I have only ever played 8 holes here, and they've been different ones each time.
Other Thoughts: This course could be an ok course if there was more directions on where to go. If I go back and there are 9 holes and maybe a little bit of signage, I might update my review. If in the area, go a mile to Plymouth Creek or to sunnyside or bassett.

First 4 Holes Great

2-4    5/30/2009   6/1/2009
Review By: jon61575
Pros: The first 4 holes are great for working on your short or mid-range game. They are in a tight woods and will test your accuracy.
Cons: Only 8 holes total. The last 4 holes are nothing special.
Other Thoughts: After playing through the whole course twice I went through the first 4 holes several times working on my accuracy and mid-range game.