Minneapolis (Eden Prairie), MN
Uploaded By: Greg Layton Hole #1

Somewhat annoying, but playable

1    5/15/2016   5/16/2016
Review By: Mopbrothers
Pros: -Easy to find the tees and holes
-Reasonable distance between holes
Cons: -A lot holes have hills that are awkward and tiring to walk up and down
-Easy to loose your disc on a few holes because of large forested areas.
-Not a very creative course
Other Thoughts: I didn't like this course much. Some of the holes were way too short while others were too long and annoying with trees. I spent almost 20 minutes looking for a disc that fell into a grove off trees. I'm also not a fan of traversing hills on multiple holes and this course while only 9 holes had a lot. It was also quite crowded when I played through.

Short but challenging

1    9/6/2008   9/20/2008
Review By: Greg Layton
This review was updated on 7/12/2009
Pros: - Beautiful area in remote back end of park ensures that disc golfers are left alone.
- Fantastic elevation changes and doglegs to contend with.
Cons: - At least three of the holes struck me as being too short and un-imaginative in comparison to the rest of the course. It's a nice piece of land, but even with nine holes there just isn't enough real estate.
- Course was extremely busy. There could easily be lines here on a nice weekend day.
Other Thoughts: - Witnessed my first ace here. Shanked my drive on the fifth tee into the woods and then the guy behind me in my group then proceeded to hit nothing but chain. I lent him my sharpie so that he could record his first ace on the basket.