2 Helpful / 0 Not
Great for beginners.
Pros: 1) It's very easy to navigate the course due to the fact that every tee pad and basket are in plain view.
2) Rounds go pretty quickly. If you're familiar with the course, you can easily do 2 rounds in 30 minutes.
3) Very well maintained - the grass is mown on a regular basis, and the grounds are kept litter-free.
4) For the size of the course, there is a great deal of variation between most of the holes. (Hills, trees, etc.)
5) The course itself is very easy to locate, as it is along the main road in town.
6) Concrete tee pads are always a bonus.
7) Very tough to lose discs, unless you lose control of a throw, and it goes into the adjacent pool...
8) All you really need is a good putter and you're set to play the course.
9) The practice basket is pretty handy.
Cons: 1) If you go on a nice day, it can get pretty crowded. You have to wait for other groups occasionally, and if accuracy is an issue for you, you need to watch out for people on nearby holes.
2) A driveway to the pool parking lot runs through the middle of the course, so you need to watch out for cars.
3) There isn't much distance variation, so if you're looking to practice long drives, go elsewhere.
4) After it rains, holes 5 & 6 get pretty soaked. It's easy to play around the huge puddles, but be careful.
Other Thoughts: All in all, it's a pretty good course considering the amount of space the designers were given to work with. It's great for beginners who are learning to play, and it's good for advanced players who are looking to practice accuracy.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.