10 Helpful / 0 Not
- Great variation in hole distances.
- Need for right handed shots and left handed, although it does seem to favor lefties a little more. That's fine though considering most courses favor righties.
- The baskets are in excellent condition as well as the teepads.
- The biggest thing was that holes 13, 15, 16, and 17 pretty much share their fairways and it is difficult to get tee shots off while there is someone on the other tee because they're so close.
- There was a lot of leaves on the ground so I would be cautious about throwing orange, yellow, and light green discs. I know because that's pretty much all I throw.
- This is an excellent course that I would recommend anyone play. Beginners will most likely find a few of the holes to be really hard because of length, but it isn't too bad. Definitely a great course for Ams and Pros.
10 of 10 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.