0 Helpful / 4 Not
Pros: - Holes 5-9 are in a moderately wooded area making them more difficult than holes 1-4.
- Hole 5 is fun because it requires a perfectly straight shot through trees.
- Hole 9 is heavily wooded and right next to the river which some people don't like, but the feeling of getting your disc through the trees and to the hole is awesome.
- Holes lengths are not long making this a great course for beginners or casual players.
Cons: - The course needs a few longer holes.
- Hole 9 needs a concrete tee pad.
- Because it's a public course there are often people walking and it can take a while before you can throw.
- Baskets are homemade and don't work very well.
0 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.