Lincoln, NE
Scott Whitcomb Memorial Share
Uploaded By: gfellerjm Hole #8 (Taken 4/2009)

2013 Nature Nurture Project

5+    9/25/2013   9/25/2013
Review By: bigchiz
Pros: In 2013 the club renovated the course. All holes have tee signs and baskets, fairways have been trimmed back and are well defined.
Cons: Some holes are short and require precision for a drop in 2.
Other Thoughts: Holes 6 & 7 look like throw and hope, requires imagination to find the best route.

No Big Bad Wolf

1    10/1/2008   10/1/2008
Review By: Donovan
Pros: This was a fantastic through the woods mini adventure! For only being 9 holes, I have to say this is a top-notch setup. The baskets were great and it had cement tee pads on the long and short tees. The mids are grass tees. The fairways through the woods were fair and yet still a challenge. I did not play the longs as I was short on time, but I did look at them. That is a challenge! Wow, would this be a fun course to have in your backyard. All the signs were in great shape, although #9 needs some distance adjusted. I think they moved that hole up to protect people for throwing long with walkers. Bathrooms & trashcans were both present and accounted for. Fun factor in a word: YES!
Cons: The long tee on #2 is ill advised unless you can clear the hay field of long swirls of grass. You will lose a disc easily in that. Outside of that, my only complaint is it too short, as in the number of holes. The first tee was tough to find. Walk all the way out toward the woods and along the edge of the forest near the middle is the 1st tee.
Other Thoughts: The designer did an awesome job! What a great way to remember someone; simply put up a memorial disc golf course. I really enjoyed the trek through the woods. I did not see Grandma or the Big Bad Wolf, and no I was not wearing red. This is a proud little course for Lincoln. I would not miss playing this bad boy if you are ever nearby.