Greenville, NC
West Meadowbrook Park Share
Uploaded By: MichaelWebster Hole #10 (Taken 7/2009)

The Meadow is a must play.

5+    1/4/2011   1/6/2011
Review By: thux_ecu
Pros: Solid mix of open and wooded holes. Woods aren't too thick mst of the time, and from ams there isn't a hole over 400. Pros tees are tougher , but not overwhelming. Allows a variety of throws. Not too hard to score under par from Ams if you're an experienced player. Tee pads are easy to find, and the course is usually in good shape. This course offers pro and am tees and the pins change based on the season, so its a variety of scores you can get. Concrete pads and good baskets. Numerous aceable holes. Possibility of losing discs isn't too high except for some heavy shrub on a few holes, especially in the summer, and there are no water hazards if you have trouble with those types of holes. Has a 19th hole that can played at the end, and can be used for putting practice.
Cons: A few holes can be flooded, and 8 could have more trash pick up. When the weather is nice, the players come out, so sometimes they're might be a wait. Sometimes people will play soccer on hole 2 later in the day, so be aware of that.
Other Thoughts: I'm not originally from Greenville, but attend school at ECU, so I consider this course a hometown course since I've played it many times. Arguably my most favorite course, and my most favorite to play. Have to at least play this once.

the meadow

5+    6/6/2008   11/6/2008
Review By: ecupirate82
This review was updated on 5/23/2009
Pros: I rate this one a 5 just because this is where I learned the game. I love this course. I can't tell you how many rounds I played there. Good layout, tee boxes, well kept, just an awesome course.
Cons: Only bad thing is when people are using the field in between holes 2, 3, and 4. I am always scared about taking someones head off because there are a ton of people out there playing soccer. Also this course holds water pretty bad during the rainy season.
Other Thoughts: I miss this course. I moved to Rocky Mount and have been playing all of these courses they have here but none compare to THE MEADOW!!!!!!!!!