Kansas City, MO
Water Works Park Share
Uploaded By: jace Hole #4 (Taken 3/2009)
Hole #4 Approach

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
 My new favorite

6/16/2008   6/16/2008
Review By: staugiera
Pros: elevation changes are amazing, tee boxes and their surrounding area are spectacular-I was a first time player on this course and I never struggled to find the pins thanks to their visuals, great variety of left-handed and right-handed holes, nice variety of long distance holes and shorter technical holes. I feel that I can get a three on any hole and at the same time I also feel that if I make a small mistake on half the holes I could easily get a five or six. Plenty of people on the course in the middle of the afternoon, but I also never felt crowded and never needed to wait on others.
Cons: I am sure that there are cons to this course, but I was not able to find them, unless you are a beginner or not in good shape at all.
Other Thoughts: I planned to never give any course a 5.0, but after playing this course I don't feel that I have any choice. This is a very challenging course, well maintained, intense elevation change, great tee boxes, and the cherry to give it the extra half disc is an amazing view. This is a must play. All previous rankings of mine must now drop a half disc due to this course!!

Better than expected.

5/14/2008   5/24/2008
Review By: GATOR FAN
Pros: Great elevations to the course. Each hole gave me different looks and choices to throw sidearm, backhand and thumbers. Each tee marker was well identified with the photos of the pin placement and distances. First time playing this course and look forward to playing again.
Cons: Grass was tall, needed mowing.

Kansas City's signature course and a must play.

2/28/2008   2/28/2008
Review By: Koronin
Pros: Challenging, with decent length and sweet elevation changes.

Good layout with many alternate pin locations, giving the course good variety.

Good mix of open and wooded.

The view of downtown Kansas City heading toward the 14th basket is great as are the pools of water that make up the waterworks along holes 4,5.

Cons: Elevation/Distance will be hard for novice players.

Some real nasty areas if your disc gets away from you, in some areas the chiggers will make you pay even if you don't lose a disc.

Needs a bathroom.
Other Thoughts: A must play when coming through Kansas City, you'll get the sense of elevation immediately driving into the park.

One of the Best Courses I've Played

6/23/2007   6/28/2007
Review By: mpetre
Pros: This course is hilly in a great way and has just the perfect mixture of lefty and righty holes. Tee #1 is an awesome view of North Kansas City and gives the big arms a great chance to really air a shot out. I am not one of those and I still threw a drive of almost 380 on this hole. This course is easily one of most beautiful I've ever played. You feel as though you are hundreds of miles away from the city, yet get incredible views of it.
Cons: Walking up and down the hills can be quite a workout.
Other Thoughts: This course is well worth a visit if you are ever in the KC area.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >