Aiken, SC
Odell Weeks Share
Uploaded By: RussMB Hole #9 (Taken 4/2010)

1 2 Next >
 C+ = As average as the come for 9 holers

2-4    9/20/2007   5/5/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- C-
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- B
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- C+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- C-
5) Bonus amount for multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them -- N/A
Other Thoughts: It's all about feeding the addiction, so I ranked this course subjectively based on my own "personal addiction factor". The grades above tell how well the course will draw me back to itself again and again and again. Since I have played a decent number of courses (115 18-hole, 50 9-hole as of early 2009), my hope is that players/explorers who have similar addiction tastes will find my ratings list helpful as they choose courses to play and explore.

Over time, I expect to fill some of my reviews in with more descriptive verbiage...if what I can add anything to what has already been written. For now, my list is more important to me than the verbiage of my reviews.

I fully expect others with different tastes/philosophies to disagree with me....that's the fun of things here. See my profile for my rating philosophy.

1    11/19/2008   11/19/2008
Review By: Innovadude
This review was updated on 11/24/2008
Pros: -Good solid design no hokey shots
-Plays quick
-Easy to navigate! With map online, at msg board, and stocked in box, and signs.
-Open park setting
-Cement tees now
-Allows a beginner to learn, anyone else it's just tough/long enough to be interesting and enjoyable.
Cons: None really, it is what it is and it works.
Other Thoughts: Don't know why it got 2 thumbs downs, that's all that needed to be said about this course. There are no cons- it's good for what it is designed to be and has no issues at all.

1 2 Next >