Dallas, TX
B. B. Owen Park Share
Uploaded By: ERicJ Hole #18 (Taken 4/2009)
Tee sign #18

BB Owens

1    10/7/2015   10/7/2015
Review By: reezyF
Pros: My three pros:

-Concrete tee pads throughout
-Decent use of minimal trees and elevation
-Many of the holes seem to favor forehand throws which is my preference
Cons: My three cons:

-Even with a map I still got a little confused with so many baskets and tees close together
-Several somewhat lame holes including a super short #4
-Even on a wednesday morning there were a couple other groups out there so I could imagine how busy and crowded it could get at peak times
Other Thoughts: After reading the reviews before playing I couldnt help but keep looking in the woods for someone sketchy to pop out, but i saw no homeless folks or other nefarious characters about. In fact some of the woods looked really cool to check out but i was a little weary about going off in the woods after what others had posted.
I might have liked the course more if not for the terrible round i was playing which included no birdies even though several holes are easy 2's... I might like it more if i had a better round, but there's nothing special that would really make me want to go out of my way to try it again.

A Sad Little course

1    6/12/2012   7/24/2012
Review By: dbx820
Pros: 18 Holes. Concrete Pads.
Cons: Poorly maintained/vandalized. Holes are crammed together. Poor flow from hole to hole. Could not find a couple of holes due to no signage, confused layout. Right next to two major roads.
Other Thoughts: This is a sad little course. They tried to cram 18 holes into too small a space and it does not work. It needs some serious upkeep and upgrades. I would rather drive a few extra miles to have a better experience.