Westminster, CO
Westminster DGC Share
Uploaded By: ERicJ Hole #2 (Taken 8/2008)

1 2 3 4 5 Next >
 westy!

4/1/2008   4/1/2008
Review By: DGtourist
Pros: This is one of those recreational type of parks with ball fields and a skate park, so you will be able to find a bathroom but you will not be able to bring a small child and have them play at the play ground. The park is easy to find and there is plenty of parking. The course follows a creek and circles a lake. There is a mix of park grass and badlands grass, however the badlands grass is not the type that you would want to mow because of it uniqueness. The tee pads are concrete and the signs give you a general direction to the basket. Number seven was my favorite because it has you throwing over two bends of a creek and a bike path in between trees. This course was fun for just letting it rip.
Cons: On the day I played it was just sparsely populated enough to not get any help with being pointed in the right direction. I badly needed a map because there are no signs after the basket. For the most part the course is just wide open and there is not much challenge variety. Keep an eye on those discs in the weeds, also wear socks. Make sure to look out for people on the bike path.
Other Thoughts: An easy to find course in the north Denver area. After the first time I played it I felt it wasn't anything special. However, the more I think about it, I think this is one of the better more complete courses I've played in Colorado.

1 2 3 4 5 Next >