Olathe, KS
Prairie Center Park Share
Uploaded By: scarpfish Hole #18 (Taken 9/2009)

Great Course

5+    6/27/2010   6/28/2010
Review By: Penichillin
This review was updated on 8/29/2011
Pros: -Great layout, with lots of variety.
-Challenging, yet not intimidating to beginners (except maybe 15)
-The back 9 is rarely busy.
-Very well kept with several pin placements on each hole
-Had a few improvements done for the worlds last year.
-A few memorable holes; namely 2 and 15

Cons: -Front nine sometimes gets congested.
-Not much elevation on this one
-Probably some confusion after hole 11 for 1st timers
-Beginners may want to pass on driving over the pond, my friend lost my wraith in there
-Potential issue with traffic/sporting events, though I haven't had much trouble.
Other Thoughts: My home course and I love it.

*EDIT: After another year of experience at this course and others, I bumped my rating up from 4 to 4.5 This course is just so well kept compared to 99% of the courses you run across. Considering they are dealing with pretty boring/flat topography, the holes are extremely well laid-out. I have probably played here 100+ times and I never get tired of it. I am blessed to live within 10 minutes of this course.

Excellent course

5+    11/11/2009   11/19/2009
Review By: Mr. Sir
Pros: All kinds of different holes to perfect your skills. As the other reviews said it is well kept. Big arms can have some easy birdies and lots of shots at aces.
Cons: Only a few holes that you can go all out with a drive, thats what i really like. Can get crowded and along holes 2 and 3 it backs up to houses with lots of dogs. I had to fight one last time i went, it was crazy.
Other Thoughts: Shoot for the ace hit the bird.

Very Good Course

5+    5/2/2008   12/2/2008
Review By: Jeoverb
Pros: Im a little bias b/c its my home course, but I love this course. The park is always clean and usually well manicured. and the other park activities dont often interfere with DG.
Cons: some of the tee or basket placements mite have you scratching your head a bit.
Other Thoughts: the areas around all the tees are very well kept and not mudpits like at some courses. losing discs shouldnt be a problem as long as you pay attention