Las Vegas, NV 
Peccole Ranch Share
Uploaded By: jlogflagstaff Hole #17 (Taken 4/2010)
5 / 315ft.   3 / 315ft. Par / Distance:
Hole #17 Basket to Tee



Reviews: 18
Avg. Rating:
Details
Clear FiltersFilter/Sort
Exp. (in years): to Played: Reviewed:
Reviews between: and
Sort By: Only Trusted Reviewers   
 D+ Grade = Dud

1    5/7/2008   4/19/2009
Review By: Dave242
Played: 366  Reviewed: 275  Exp: 20.3 Years
This review was updated on 4/20/2009
1 Helpful / 15 Not
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- D+
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- D
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- D+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- D+
5) Multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them -- NA
Other Thoughts: I ranked this course subjectively based on my own personal enjoyment factor…more accurately my "personal addiction factor". Since I have played a decent number of courses (115 18-hole, 50 9-hole as of early 2009), my hope is that players/explorers who have similar tastes will find my ratings list helpful as they chose courses to play and explore.

Over time, I expect to fill some of my reviews in with more descriptive verbiage…if what I say adds anything to what has already been written. For now, my list is more important to me than the verbiage of my reviews.

I fully expect others with different tastes/philosophies to disagree with me. See my profile for my rating philosophy.

1 of 16 people found this review helpful.


Join Disc Golf Course Review for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In to add a review.