Brandon, MS

had to give my 2 pennies since I do not AT all agree with other ratings

1    10/19/2008   10/20/2008
Review By: Innovadude
This review was updated on 12/2/2008
Pros: Scenic landscape, tough and long. A few water holes, like #18 where you can throw over 300' to clear water for the duece.
Cons: -POISON IVY, too much to avoid, you or your discs will have it within the first couple of holes, even if you land on the fairways.
- Not too well marked, I walked right by the 5th tee and did not even know it was a tee-pad!
-Several poorly designed or too punishing blind turns.
-Does not flow well.
-Ppl had a dog tied to the 18th pin and were laying in the sun by it, and would not move far enough away to be safe when I threw my drive.

Other Thoughts: Sorry but I have played 920+ courses and this just doesn't cut it by my (too high) standards. That and the fact I do not tolerate holes carpeted in poison ivy.

For those who keep saying they haven't encountered ivy here- I say go look for it. It covers the ground off the fairway on 1/3 of the holes, vines on some, and even inside some putting greens. Do you know what it looks like?? I sure do and it's everywhere, you CANNOT play this course and not come in contact with it at some point I guarantee it.