Brandon, MS
Hole #1 C Tee

Not what I expected

1    8/4/2009   8/12/2009
Review By: Dillon_Gourley
Pros: Good mix of holes. Course challenges disc placement and accuracy on most of the holes.

Pins have 3 placements. Would be very challenging playing them in the long positions.

Few of the open holes are bomb shots and helps if you have a cannon for an arm but are manageable if you can throw good consistent 300~' drives.

Benches on few holes and the bathroom is right off the course.
Cons: If you hear a bunch of tree knocks or clunks hitting the ground it's just the locals throwing while you are still playing the hole. It seems they have no etiquette. I got passed by a 6 some and I was playing by myself.

On a few holes it can get confusing if it is your first time playing on which way to go to the next hole. Next tee signs would be very helpful.

One of the holes, I think maybe #3 doesn't have a sign or marked pad and you throw over a fence. Took me a few to figure out where to throw from, they're multiple concreted areas in the ground that was already there. I just picked the one that looked like it would be the tee pad.
Other Thoughts: With this being Jackson, the biggest city in the state I would figure they would have a great course and I have heard nothing but good things about The Rez but overall I was dissappointed with it, but still a fun course.

Which leads me to my next statement. Is it worth playing? Yes, of course. I would recommend playing it if you are anywhere close.