Brandon, MS
Hole #10 A Tee

Rez

5+    8/2/2010   8/4/2010
Review By: VivaLaSlovak
Pros: The pictures do not even do this course justice. The course is a great mixture between monster distance and short technical holes. The tee boxes are solid and positioned well. I play the course about 5 times a week and they move the baskets around a good bit. Hands down my favorite course in the state.
Cons: hmmm... none.
Other Thoughts: Best course I've played on.

Out of towner

1    12/22/2009   1/3/2010
Review By: Shodai
Pros: Absolutely beautiful course... GREAT JOB JUDGES!!! Nicely laid out with multiple pin positions for a change in pace. Great for letting it rip on some holes, I actually got a chance to improve my throw because there were a couple of wide open opportunities that warrented dislocating your shoulder. Thought the water would be an issue but you have the ability to play it safe on those holes and keep your discs. Great signage except what I marked in the cons. Was in town for the holiday and I took my two brothers for their first time out and we throughly enjoyed the experience. May have got them started on the craze now. Im from SC and have played only a handful of courses in Charleston and the surrounding areas and even one in Rock Hill but The Rez has them beat in terms of all around playability and challenge for all levels of player. Loved the tree lines and fair wooded play. Not too easy but not impossible either.
Cons: Only con was not knowing which pin position I was playing. They were not marked on the signs the day I played. Had to walk up on them to find them and then walk back. Not sure if I missed something on the signs or not.
Other Thoughts: Will definately play this course again when I come back to visit.

Amazing course

5+    4/17/2009   4/27/2009
Review By: AJOHNZ
Pros: There are a nice amount of trees but this course is not overgrown at all and is very well kept. There are actually fairways cut out of the woods on some holes.
Cons: Basically none
Other Thoughts: Has to be the best course in the state

LOVE IT

5+    11/2/2008   11/3/2008
Review By: JesusShoes
This review was updated on 8/7/2009
Pros: It has a great selection of "different" type holes. Some are long and curvy. Some are short and straight. It's a long course and the people are nice! It has 3 baskets sleeves for each hole which some people might find not find attractive but i love it. The course has plenty of benches places around the course to let your legs wind down from a hard day of walking. The course is kept clean by the helping of the JUDGES (our local club). We try and keep all fairways clean with no fallen sticks , etc. We are always around if you have any questions about the course. Ask around if any JUDGES are there and 9 time out of 10 you will find one of us.
Cons: Few ways to lose your disc, Some of the placements are extremely hard for Novice's but that can easily be fixed by letting them throw from a closer spot. Poison Ivy is a problem we have for sure. Early in the summer we have a bad problem with "skeeters" as we are so close to the water.
Other Thoughts: Noticed it says there is multiple tees. This is wrong. As of 2 weekends ago it has 3 pin positions for every hole. Same tee off position for every hole. IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA YOU MUST PLAY THIS COURSE! One of the best in the area. After you knock this one off your list you must head on over to Morton and play Roosevelt as well! Both 2 of the best in central MS