Camden, SC
Uploaded By: mruff22 Hole #15

Try again

1    7/3/2010   7/6/2010
Review By: guestuser
Pros: Its right off the highway. I like natural tee pads so I can wear my soccer shoes. The park has potential.
Cons: Poorly maintained. I played this course a couple of years ago and it was fun, but not maintained. Now it is just odd. I was playing while there was another group there and we almost hit each other with how the holes played next to and on top of some times. I wish they would have just cleaned the course up. I live about 2 hours away and won't go back unless it gets "redesigned" again. The course does have 4 ok holes, but most of them I question the experience of the designer(s). I don't like putting on a hole and then having to walk blindly into another fairway to get to the next tee. It is not a very safe idea. Also a group in front of us threw on top of this shed that attaches to a building, it doesn't have to be a bad shot because the shed is right in the middle of the fairway. This building looks like it is about to fall down. I hope nobody gets hurt at this course.
Other Thoughts: Not worth going too. I wasted a good bit in gas to get there because I heard it was "redesigned".