Canton, GA

I hope you like spiders

1    9/12/2009   10/8/2009
Review By: Psalman
This review was updated on 10/13/2009
Pros: This course requires a lot of different types of throws. It really challenges your throwing ability. There are some spectacular elevation changes. Don't be surprised if you unload your entire bag on a few of the holes just for fun.
Cons: I walked through about 40 spider webs in one round. At times I could feel things crawling on me. About a third of the holes could really use some improvement.
Other Thoughts: The amount of trees are good for an experienced player, but an newbie will become frustrated quickly. Because the course is so hilly, you get a lot of excercise which is good, but it may be too much for small kids to follow along.

1    7/27/2009   7/27/2009
Review By: JasonP
Pros: I was in town for a weekend and was able to play this course on the recommendation from a friend. It has some nice looking holes. This would be a good course for a beginner to play if he wanted an easier introduction to wooded courses.
Cons: One of the pads is facing the wrong basket. I had someone yelling at me because I thought it was the intended hole. The back part of the course is very poorly designed. You walk in all sorts of different directions. They also had a lot of short pin placements. I don't know why they did because the course is already pretty short.

Some of the locals (im guessing they are locals) were playing in front of my friend and I. They wouldn't let us play through. They didn't even bother looking back. I guess my whistle is silent. There was trash all over the course and beer cans everywhere.

Other Thoughts: If you are visiting I would suggest going to east roswell park instead. That was the only other course that I played in the area and there is no point playing here if you can make it over to east roswell park.