Columbia, SC
Earlewood Park Share
Uploaded By: DiscChainBasket18 Hole #18 (Taken 5/2010)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
  My Starting Course

3/6/2008   3/6/2008
Review By: Hogarth
Pros: Well laid out - flows nicely. City park that l originally started playing back in 95. I would call it a great open, tight, wide, wooded, water hazards, etc... It's got everything that you need to sharpen your skills.
Ed has done an excellent job of keeping this course updated and is always a good challenge.
Cons: Like someone else mentioned, the city park element lends itself to walk-thru traffic. But the "others" know what we're doing out there and are almost always considerate of our game.
Other Thoughts: I'm my mind, I always compare all other courses to this one.
This is an excellent baseline course.

Great disc spot downtown

10/3/2007   11/15/2007
Review By: JoePublic
Pros: Great tees, variety of shots on a very treed course. Not too many places to lose a disc and many interesting ace runs possible.
Cons: It's close to downtown, so look out for some of the randoms walking through. If you smoke cigs, the bums will seek you out.
Other Thoughts: My best friend has moved around the corner from this course from Michigan. Its a great local course with a lot of varied tees to try out and a decent community. They work hard to keep it clean, despite some of the trash that moves through the park. Help Columbia disc golf grow, North Carolina is so close, yet so far ahead in the DG world.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >