Layout Extinct

Hole #4

Old 9 Hole Course

1    9/19/2010   9/19/2010
Review By: gek76
Pros: Simple 9 hole course in a nice neighborhood. Most hold are simple and beginner friendly. Grass was trimmed, no lossing discs in the rough. Creek was shallow and clear, easy to find disc that fell in.
Cons: Tees are dirt and worn down. It had rained earlier and the tees were full of mud.
Baskets are either very old or someone has been beating on them hard.
Holes 5 and 6 had no sign and we could only find one tee between them. Also the hike from hole 4 to 5 was pretty far and no signs telling you where to go. We just had to guess it was on the other side of the street.
Holes are very short.
Other Thoughts: I was disappointed in this course. I was in town visiting family and had time for one course. This one was close to where they live and since I had a beginner with me I thought a 9 hole would be a good choice. I was wrong. Though the holes were short and mostly open, which was good for someone starting, the condition of the course didn't make it very appealing. This course was not well maintained.

Was a nice neighborhood park. Looked to have a great playground for kids. Not a dog friendly course. The actual courses was not Stroller Friendly, though the park had a nice path that was.