Layout Extinct

Universal City, TX
Universal City Park - Old Layout Share
Uploaded By: MacGyver214 Hole #13 (Taken 3/2009)

Fun course

1    4/24/2010   5/1/2010
Review By: matk26
Pros: I really enjoyed playing this course. The open shots have elevation changes to make them difficult and there are plenty if shots through and around trees and creeks.
Cons: No sign to tell you where the number 8 tee is but after a little walk I found it. Parking wasn't bad when I got there but when I left there was a football game going and the lot was full.
Other Thoughts: I will definately be playing this one again when I am in the area. I aced number 9 for my third ace so I will have to try for number 4.

Humble

5+    12/31/2009   1/5/2010
Review By: korean_texan
Pros: U.C. is what I consider my home court. Since 2001, this course has evolved into a masterpiece that can only get better. If disc golfing after rain, U.C. is the best choice in San Antonio. The huge ditches keep the course from being flooded. U.C. crews take good care of our park while our local eagle scouts have maintained the tee offs.
Cons: 1-4 and 15-18 are open holes, however they do support some nice elevation shots.
Other Thoughts: If don't like the course now, it's being remodeled again.