4 Helpful / 3 Not
Pros: The course is private in a personal farm setting. I met with the amazing owner, Don, and he gave us the run down of the course. We had the course to ourselves while Don was doing some upkeep of the course.
- tons of variety (elevation, obstacles, and distances)
- well maintained grounds
- club house area with restroom
- "next tee" signs in confusing areas
- nice flow and easy to navigate
- extended rake to get discs from the moat
Cons: All but 2 baskets have extremely rusty chains and they just don't sound right when you hit them. Hole #4 throws directly over #5 and #7's tee pads.
- 5$ is a bit too much
- only some tees have signs
- no garbage cans on the course
- swampy areas
- OB areas could be thick with briars during the summer season
- most holes have concrete tee pads but there aren't all big enough (I actually prefered the natural tees marked with cones)
Other Thoughts: Hole #1 was by far my favorite hole. It's a 600 ft. shot to a raised island surrounded by a moat. I couldn't get a hold of Don by phone so we just showed up and it wasn't a problem. He did a great job making the course but overall it isn't anything special. I would play there more often if it was cheaper.
4 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.