Paw Paw, WV
The Woodshed Share

Unbelievable

1    10/19/2010   10/19/2010
Review By: Redneck Machismo
Pros: None that I am aware of.
Cons: This course contains some of the worst holes I have ever seen. The "gauntlet" is not a "hole" at all but just a basket and and a poorly placed tee pad in the woods. There is no line and certainly no fairway. Sadly there are several more holes very similar to this one. How anyone could think these holes are good is just beyond me? Not only are they bad and not fair but they aren't fun either. Furthering the misery, the open holes are not well done either. On top of all this the course is in completely the middle of no where. When you think that you just can't go any further the road becomes gravel. Over all this course really is just horrible.
Other Thoughts: If the course wasn't abysmal enough as I was leaving yet another insult was in store for me. I could never figure out where to pay my $5 for the "pain" of "playing" this "course." I rambled around in the dilapidated barn by hole one forever trying to figure out where to pay to no avail. Finally I gave up and just left. The next thing I know I was being chased down in a car by the owner who apparently was spying on me as I got done with my round. Yes you read that right I WAS INVOLVED IN A CAR CHASE WITH THE OWNER. It was a scene right out of Deliverance. I was scared for my life and was forced to block the road to stop an oncoming car for my safety and to get this lunatic away from me. Play this course at your own risk.