Not that bad
Pros: Never crowded, nice park.
Cons: baskets catch terribly, one was badly vandalized on my last trip through. Really not a terrible design, but needs real baskets and more traffic. I just don't make it to American Falls often and there are so many other options in the area.
Other Thoughts: If you are in town, play it. not that hard to navigate.
2 Helpful / 0 Not
- Elevation, trees, and wash add some challenges and keep it fun
- Typically you will be the only person playing the course
- Baskets are strategically placed on a few holes and force you to get creative
- Its the only course in American Falls . . .
- Not easy to navigate
- Poorly marked tee boxes (if you can call them tee boxes)
- Half of the course is in sage brush and weeds and doesn't get much foot traffic
Other Thoughts: This course is fun to play once you get the layout figured out. It is half in a park setting and half (3-7) in the brush. Its worth playing if you happen to be in American Falls, but I wouldn't go out of your way to play it. In order to know where to go on some holes you will need to look for the numbers on the baskets.
A town with an interesting little course is better than a town with nothing;)
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.