Boonville, CA
Anderson Valley Brewing Company Share
Uploaded By: snappyfingers Hole #15 (Taken 7/2012)

Epiphanic

1    6/7/2013   8/11/2013
Review By: optimalben
Other Thoughts: Very good course, but even more remarkably, it's a great concept! Put a disc golf course on the ranch surrounding your brewery, which just so happens to be in a gorgeous part of the Anderson Valley. I was just going through here for a day on my way to "wine country", so I only had a couple hours to enjoy the brewery, beer, and course. But it made an impression!

Everyone should experience this place sometime during his life. Get a sixer of delicious Anderson Valley beer (I had Summer Solstice) and head out on this well-guided and intuitively organized course that begins right outside the tasting room door. On the course, you have a pen of goats (animals I find really entertaining), a tree-covered babbling brook, and views of hillside vineyards all along one side of course. Simply breathtaking.

I really wish I had a place like this closer to where I live (midwest). Excuse me if it sounds like hyperbole, but the day I played this course was one of the best days of my whole life.