Coppell, TX
Andrew Brown Park Share

worst course in Texas

1    6/18/2010   12/26/2010
Review By: theplaidtieninja
Pros: wide open area for power shots
Cons: easy to loose a disc on some holes, throws over baseball fields, too many pedestrians
Other Thoughts: this course is squeezed into a city park that is over-used. I only played it once and am never going back. literally had to throw around a lil league baseball practice. The only difficult shots were shots basically begging me to loose my disc in water or deep foliage.

What A Waste

2-4    7/19/2009   1/6/2010
Review By: McLeod
Pros: No Crowds
Plenty of Parking
Quiet Surroundings
Cons: Ridiculous Hole Design
Easy to Hit Water When in Play
Wooded Holes are Not Manicured
Other Thoughts: I played this course with three guys and combined we lost 7 discs in the water, I lost 3. Hole 5 has a bigger water hazard than fairway, and the fairway that's there slopes towards the water. All of us put it in the water on that hole. Another hole is a 60ft shot into thick brush with no line but a overhand throw. Stay away from this course if possible. I gave the course a second chance and will never return. I'd rather just find an open field and practice my drives.

Horrible!

5+    11/20/2009   12/15/2009
Review By: matk26
Pros: Good open shots on some holes. Let's you try new discs practice etc
Cons: Everything else. Most holes are over grown and not very well thought out. It's a huge park but they crammed the dgc in one small part.
Other Thoughts: Don't waste your time. I live nearby and only play when I can't drive elsewhere. A good way to avoid crappy holes is start at 9 and play twice.

BAD..DO NOT GO!!!!

1    3/27/2009   3/27/2009
Review By: mitchdrums
Pros: none
Cons: water...water...water...hole 11 is missing. bad hole placement. open fields on some holes, so if it's windy at all....give up. dag crap everywhere. houses and fenced in dogs everywhere. joggers everywhere. baaaaaad course
Other Thoughts: please.take my advice. DO NOT VISIT THIS COURSE!!!!