5 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Highly technical short holes almost feels like upshot practice.
- Cement tees, has signs but just with #.
- Interesting, unique challenge
Cons: -6/7$ to enter park.
- Grass wasn't recently mowed.
- All 3 poison plants..ivy/oak/sumac.
- Lots of mosquitoes, ticks, bees, thorns too.
Other Thoughts: Basically an insanely tight short course with many odd, blind, sharp turns through thick woods and prairie grass lands.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.