0 Helpful / 12 Not
Warning to out of state visitors --Unplayable due to poison ivy
Pros: This MAY be a nice course, all the other reviews say very nice things about it.
Cons: Unplayable due to massive amounts of poison ivy. Hole one has a 30' wide mown fairway with high grass on either side. The "grass" has an understory of poison ivy bushes. Unless you have superior body chemistry (immune to poison ivy) any roller going off the fairwawy will have to be discarded for the rest of the game. Hole 2 was not so bad, only a few patches, but hole 3 had a 10' tall bank of PI backing up the pin placement. Any long missed putt is irretrievable. I gave up on the course at this point.
Other Thoughts: Poison Ivy thrives in the Mid Atlantic region. Most people suffer itchy red rashes from it, with about 1/3 suffering from oozing blisters as well, which take 6 weeks to heal. Every course in the mid atlantic region needs to prioritize removing all poison ivy from the course.
0 of 12 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.