Bryan, TX
Austins Colony Share
Uploaded By: ERicJ Hole #3 (Taken 4/2011)

Underated 7-8 hole course

1    10/4/2011   10/5/2011
Review By: Turner512
Pros: Technical holes with slight vary in distance (for a 9 hole). Hole 1 is straight passage with a slight left hyzer at the end and walls of trees on either side. Only one path or tomahawk possibility. Hole 2 is a short right anhyzer hole with trees in front of the basket. Hole 3 is 500 feet requiring strategic shot selection. I couldn't find hole 4 or 5 but 6 hole with a couple routes but still a difficult hole to reach. Hole 7 is short but the pin is behind trees requiring accurate shots. Hole 8 is a straight shot along a tree line. Short so the straighter the throw the better. Hole 9 is one of my favorite holes. 400 feet with lots of trees in the fairway. Makes for careful shots and lots of heart ache.
Cons: Couldn't find hole 5. I know 4 has been stolen maybe 5 has also. No course map could have contributed to that. Some of the holes are around a football/sports field. Could be a potential issue depending on time of day.
Other Thoughts: I am probably biased towards technical courses but I do find this worthy of a higher rating. You should try it out if you are in the area. I'm a Blinn student and it is really close to campus. If I can find hole 5 I will update my review,