Layout Extinct

Tee pad on #1

Not a fan

1    4/7/2013   4/7/2013
Review By: soonerpa
Pros: Hmmmmm, let me see......cant think of many. I will say that the whole sports complex is pretty impressive.
Cons:
Basket 4 is gone.
Holes not marked well. The stones are neat but the hole marker poles are there or not there.
Tee pads are terrible.
Baskets seem like they are smaller and they could all use upgrading.
Lots of standing water.
Going to sound weird but I think I really didnt know how to throw a 135' hole, ha.
Other Thoughts: The soccer fields are being upgraded with artificial turf the Houston Texans would envy yet the disc golf course is falling apart. I know, I know, soccer is more popular etc...I hope eventually the course gets a long overdue upgrade or a re-design altogether.
I went in positively. I have purposely avoided this course because 1- reviews say its always crowded and 2- the soccer fields upgrades/construction which from what I read was to be over in December.
Oh well.
Maybe Ill play it again one day....

Would be easy to improve

1    10/31/2008   12/16/2008
Review By: OneBallWonder
Pros: Good layout for a course without much room. Coure is in a soccer facility, similar to Lovers Lane Park in BGKY. Course flows nicely with only one area that causes confusion.
Cons: Poorly marked, almost completely sign-less. Tee pads are in really poor shape. Really old fly-18 pads that have suffered even more from significant flooding during hurrican season.
Other Thoughts: With minimal effort, this course could be very good. Hanging a few signs, and installing a more permanent style tee, gravel or concrete.