Course Extinct
3 / 225ft.   3 / --   3 / 280ft.   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Short,Wooded,Technical Course.

1    8/1/2010   8/2/2010
Review By: Matthew boals
Pros: •Free to Play! •Rent-a-Disc at "Check-In". Short, Technical,Wooded Course •All holes play on a gentle Slope toward the small creek you cross getting to the course •Fair Amount of different Throws; Hyzer,Anyzer,Straight. •Few holes with multiple flight paths.
Cons: No Open or Water holes. This could be a "Con" or a "Pro" depending on what type of course you want to play. #1 Discatcher had a tree fall on it,still catches well. No inner set of chains,but being a short tech course I didn't have any problems. The tees are nothing more that dirt and if it had rained at all I could see a rather dangerous situation. They are marked with tree roots or pieces of wood. The tee signs do not show trees.
Other Thoughts: Location,location,location. If this course was closer to the Interstate or has another 9,more open holes I'm sure it would get played more. took me about an hour to get to Bearcreek from McCulloch park in Muncie. Taking hwy 18 west, takes about 45 minutes to get to I69. I gave a rating of 1.5 because Mark,a local DG'er I played with at McCulloch, informed me that someone had been cutting the grass,trying to better the course. He forgot to bring out the weed-eater. Weeds around the tees are 3 ft. tall. Some growing up into the baskets!?