• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] 11x Eagle, SE Leopard, Elite Pro XL, PFN Monster, First Run Flicks, and Whippet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyShine

Par Member
So I'm gonna give this "Make me an Offer" thing a try. I'm going by marketplace guidelines to the best of my ability, which means I shouldn't list a price, but I have a value in mind, that if it reaches that price, I will sell it within a day or two if no further offers are made.

Just to clarify, this is NOT a lot. Make separate offers on each disc

Keep in mind, I definitely want to get rid of these discs, but if you only offer a few dollars, its not worth it to me. So make a reasonable offer and you're probably gonna get it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it easier on myself, yourself, and everyone else by just posting your offer in the thread. Per marketplace rules, I'm supposed to post the offer anyway, so you're just saving me a step and letting everyone know where its at. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I can't figure out why Photobucket turns the image sideways. I'm sure you can figure out which disc is which.
IMG_2023_zps5xeaow95.jpg

:\ First is a 11x Eagle. I'm going to be as detailed as I can cause its pretty jacked up, although it still flies like you would expect from an Eagle. The disc still holds its shape, so I'm gonna call it a 4-5. It is NOT a beat-up turnover disc, the shape of the rim is fine, but the plastic is cracked or flaking over 20-30% of the top, although there are no burrs, you can run your hand over the top and it still feels smooth with a few rough spots. This disc must have spent the winter frozen in a pond or something, cause I don't know how else this could happen. The underside of the flightplate has even more flaking, like 50-60% of the surface. It is a yellowed sunburst pattern, big ink on the underside. Its not pretty, but if you need another 11x to practice with, or a "water disc", here you go. I couldn't say whether or not it would be tournament legal, it might not pass. 172 grams.

:) Next, "Barstamp" SE Leopard, SOLD
:) "Elite Pro" XL, patent #s, slightly yellowed, plate ink, 173g, 8/10. No idea what the story is on this plastic, I've never heard of "Elite Pro"
:) PFN Monster SOLD
:) Elite Z First Run Flick, blue, SOLD
:) Elite Z First Run Flicks, yellow w/shaving cream dye, 171g scaled, "fingerprinty", 7/10 with minor road-rash, small ink.
:) Finally, Old DX Circle-stamp Whippet. Has patent #s and has the more concave rim on the bottom mold (x-mold?). Jelly-bean hologram stamp, no wear on the stamp, its 6/10, several moderate dings but keeps its shape and isn't warped. 172 grams.

Last edited:
Like I said, its not perforated. I don't know the difference between X and L, but I'm assuming X has a concave rim shape like a TeeBird whereas L is more convex, like a TL or Leopard.

Yep. L's are less stable

X or L? Ink?

Attachments

• Eagle L vs X.jpg
    Eagle L vs X.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Eagle X vs L.jpg
    Eagle X vs L.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
For the monster I'll do $25, possibly more (can we get a profile view of it?)

I'll do $30 for the monster, and again I might go higher, especially if we can look at a profile pic.

I'm also willing to trade, I've got a lot of nice innova and some good discraft stuff as well. (Also, don't hold it against me, but I'm sitting on a decent amount of 1st run/proto prodigy, if that tickles your fancy.)

I guessing the profile question is the same as it was for the Eagle, is it a Monster X or L?

14se leopard

I'll do $30 for the monster, and again I might go higher, especially if we can look at a profile pic.

So far the SE Leopard is going for $14 and the Monster for $30, pending confirmation if it is X or L. I will try to post a pic of the profile once I get home (i'm a night-shifter).

ThrowBot, I am up for trades if you are the one to get it.

I have some trade as well. 10x teebird, have swirley avery jenkins tour edition tbird. Nate sexton firebird, proto d4, have a bunch other stuff just holler I'm interested as well

Status
Not open for further replies.