• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 3 Goldline lat 64 discs xXx Striker and River lot. End time 06/02/2013 9:00pm est

Status
Not open for further replies.
close too it. I don't know why everyone says use the marketplace. Everyone just wants to lowball or trade. Thats why i buy on dgcr and sell on ebay or ddga

well i figured everyone loves lat 64 on here so it would sky rocket, but whatever its cool sold a 12x wraith dyed by brainwave for almost 40$ the other day.

You should have started the bidding at a higher price then if you are feeling you are being lowballed. :|

Is $15 per disc for used plastic not a decent price? I mean you could buy new plastic at exactly the weight/color you choose for a buck or two more unthrown. (Not being sarcastic or anything, just wondering what was expected) :|

Is $15 per disc for used plastic not a decent price? I mean you could buy new plastic at exactly the weight/color you choose for a buck or two more unthrown. (Not being sarcastic or anything, just wondering what was expected) :|

It is a fair price IMO. He should have started the bidding at the fair price and hoped for a bidding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts