• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Alibaba and Disc Golf Bags: Wholesale Outsourcing

Lemur

Par Member
I did a little sleuthing and found many popular disc golf bags for sale on Alibaba's website. A simple search of "disc golf bag" yielded a wide variety of disc golf bags that coincidentally seem to be for sale on the American market. There has a been an explosion of different disc golf bags over the last year or so and I wonder if Alibaba is the reason why. I included a link below to see all the different types of bags.

I can see similarities to bags sold by Grip, Dynamic Discs, Prodigy, Gorilla-Boy, Nut Sac, and many more.

https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=disc+golf+bag

Last edited:
So those appear to be knockoffs you can buy in bulk to resell. They don't exist unless you want to order 300 or more. I'm guessing the picture is of the real thing that's been digitally wiped.

Sounds about like the Squatch deal.

Does anybody have experience ordering off alibaba? Some of these bags have a 1 bag minimum order, so you could in theory get a logo less bag for $35ish plus whatever shipping costs. I don't plan on doing that, but would be interested in hearing other peoples experience with the process.

Latest posts