• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone lost their chest strap on their DD Commander bag?

hisdudeness47

Birdie Member
No warning, just gone. Gone!

My best guess is a juniper took it as I was fetching a disc. Will remove the bag near junipers in the future. The clip design for the straps vs an actual closed design is abysmal, the more I look at it.

I emailed DD and they don't carry individual straps so unless I can acquire one another way, or jerry rig a chest strap solution, I have to buy an entire strap set. It's only $25 but still...

Anyone have experience losing a Commander chest strap? How did you remedy the situation?

I wasn't even aware the Commander had a chest strap, at least mine doesn't. I just got a new Upper Park Shift and I've taken off its chest and waist straps-- I never use them, not for how often I put on and take off the bag between lies.

I wasn't even aware the Commander had a chest strap, at least mine doesn't. I just got a new Upper Park Shift and I've taken off its chest and waist straps-- I never use them, not for how often I put on and take off the bag between lies.

Pretty much this. My Grip had a chest strap and it was one of the first things I took off as I knew it would never get used and I didn't want it just dangling around.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen a commander bag in the wild that wasn't in a cart.

I've used and loved my Commander for over a year now, but I'm just now getting to the point where its weight when fully loaded with 25 discs and 2 32oz bottles wears me down too easily after a round. My first round with the Shift today using 15 discs and 1 32 oz bottle was a nice change of pace. It felt like I had nothing on my back.

My bad! It's a COMBAT Commander bag. I honestly didn't know there was a difference from the Commander until just now. Wild. Got this bag from a friend for cheap so I never researched these things. Perhaps this changes things and there IS a chest strap available somehow?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...mmander_GeoStiched_Back_600x.jpg?v=1645624907

https://www.dynamicdiscs.com/products/dynamic-discs-combat-commander-backpack

Latest posts